A 6-week go-at-your own pace program taught by Feldenkrais Practitioner, Catherine McCrum, and Dr. Thomas and Shana Ritter.
Join us as we sit down for a series of Trainings with Feldenkrais Practitioner, Catherine McCrum, to explore how we can improve how we move ultimately with the aim of having a better relationship with our horses: One in which we can listen to ourselves as well as listen to them in such a way that they hear what we're saying. This is a conversation about the conversation we have with our horses.
Feldenkrais is about learning to do less, so that you can feel what you’re doing that isn’t helping you. Then you can develop better ways of moving that allow you to do what you want with ease.
This program is a set of pre-recorded sessions. You can work through these at the pace prescribed, more quickly, or more slowly. It is totally up to you. You will receive instant access to all of the recordings immediately.
- ONE THEORY & DISCUSSION TRAINING PER WEEK (includes a Feldenkrais lesson plus surrounding discussion about the lesson). Also available are the lessons as stand-alone videos so you don't have to wade through the discussion to find and repeat the lesson each time you want to do it.
- ONE SEPARATE FELDENKRAIS LESSON PER WEEK.
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK DISCUSSION GROUP
for support, questions, and discussion
Week 1. What is awareness?
Week 2. Thinking, feeling, sensing and moving: 4 parts of an action .
Week 3. Habits: friend or foe. Thursday,
Week 4. Beyond good posture: Clarifying support from the ground up.
Week 5. Centre, breath and organising the pelvis for effortless action.
Week 6. Creativity, spontaneity and self-expression: a new conversation with our horses.
Each week you will receive:
- our newest article
- a "Training Tip of the Week"
- and a selection of quotes to inspire, amaze, delight, or educate!
- once in a while, I will also send you a "Blast from the Past" article because you probably have not read or seen all of our previous articles, and even if you have... this might be the perfect time to re-read the one we have selected for you.