This is SUCH a big topic for riders and dressage training but also it is such a confusing topic for soooo many.
You will learn:
- How to understand the difference between your horse’s stiff side and hollow side
- The key symptoms of crookedness which you should be aware of and on watch for at all times in your training
- Exercises you can ride to help you define and diagnose your horse’s crookedness
- Three key strategies and exercises you can use to improve your horse’s straightness
In this PDF you get:
- A comprehensive checklist of hollow side vs. stiff side symptoms you can use to help determine which side is your horse's stiff side, which side is his hollow side, and how these affect everything else.
- A foolproof exercise to help you determine and diagnose your horse's stiff side and hollow side
- Three riding exercises which are hugely helpful to improve your horse's straightness.
Sign up to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter and receive the free PDF.
Written by Dr. Thomas Ritter, author of "Dressage Principles Based on Biomechanics" and "Longreining: From the Beginning through the Levade."
No SPAM! We hate SPAM and we bet you do, too. You will only receive OUR newsletter and special announcements from us. You can easily unscubscribe anytime. No obligation. No worries. :-)